Base products (toolboxes)|
The FastRBF toolbox product range offers developers, researchers, engineers and OEMs advanced techniques for modeling scattered 2D and 3D data. FastRBF enables data sets consisting of millions of points to be interpolated by Radial Basis Functions (RBFs). New filtering and approximation methods make FastRBF ideal for visualizing and processing non-uniformly sampled noisy data.
For further details please see the FastRBF interpolation toolbox
page, download a demonstration version, or an order form.
- Matlab FastRBF Toolbox - full access to the FastRBF engine from within Matlab. R14 release for Windows and LINUX now supported.
- Command line Toolbox - key FastRBF functions for command line data processing under Windows and LINUX.
- SilverLining. Surface reconstruction made easy. SilverLining is a stand-alone package which offers a simplified interface to FarField Technology's RBF surface modeling technology. The GUI interface gently guides users through the surface reconstruction process. Automatic default settings assist parameter choices.
Shipping now: For further details please see the SilverLining
product page, download a demonstration version, or an order form.
- Fit smooth, water tight surfaces to noisy range data and incomplete mesh data.
- SilverLining provides post-fit smoothing and mesh generation.
- Project files record all settings and allow workflows for similar data sets to be standardized.
- FastSCAN Extensions. Scan, surface and export water tight, manifold meshes in one go - the complete rapid prototyping solution is now possible with FarField Technology's FastRBF Extensions for the Polhemus FastSCAN.
Shipping now: For sales enquiries please contact Polhemus
3D geological modelling software for rapid 3D visualisation and wireframing of non-gridded mine assay data.
Contact us for details and an OEM application form to incorporate FarField's surface and data interpolation technology in to your applications.
What are RBFs?
Visit the Fast RBF FAQ